Top 10 Things To Do in Hudson, NYStaff | April 15, 2016 | Comment
Hudson is a jewel of a city in Columbia County, New York. It’s easy to spend a day strolling down the city’s main drag, Warren Street, and getting your fill of antiques, restaurants, and galleries. But if you’re up for planning a few activities, we recommend starting with the following.
1. Hop over to the Olana State Historic Site for exceptional architecture and views
2. Visit Carrie Haddad Gallery
3. Visit Time & Space Limited for music, performances, and more.
4. Be entertained at the industrial chic Club Helsinki
5. Drink beer and buy books at The Spotty Dog
6. Find out why Hudson is a culinary destination at Swoon Kitchenbar
7. Stay at the beautiful Croff House Bed and Breakfast
8. Gawk at the fashion at Kasuri
9. Eat your heart out at Baba Louie’s
10. Get out of town and visit Hawthorne Valley Farm